Send Data or Email Content to a Creator Form via Email
Every form in Zoho Creator has its own email address. You can
therefore just send an email to a form's email address to add a record
- This feature is not supported in the Free, Standard and Basic editions.
- To enable your users to email form data, you need to share your form with them along with the permission to create records.
Add form data via email using form's email template
- Edit your app and select the required form.
- Click the Settings icon and select Notification, as shown below:
- Navigate to the Form Setings --> General tab. The Submit form through email section displays your form's email address and email template, as shown below:
- Send an email as given below:
- Set your form's email address as the "To address".
- Copy your form's email template and paste it in the email's body. Enter appropriate values for the fields.
- If your form has image or file upload fields, you need to attach the required files to the email and give their file names as values to the respective fields.
- The email's body must contain plain text. Rich text is not supported.
you attach more files than the specified number of fields, only the
files that are attached first will be captured, and the other files will
Automatically Add Data to CRM via the Zoho Email Parser
An Email Parser is designed to automate the process of adding records to Zoho CRM by extracting information from incoming emails. The leads' details can be extracted by the email parser and added directly to your CRM records. For example, imagine you ...
Zoho CRM Email Marketing: Setting Up an Unsubscribe Form
CRM unsubscribe links allow recipients to unsubscribe from your email communications by creating an unsubscribe link and embedding it in the emails or hosting on the webpages. You can use the system defined default link or create a custom link.The ...
Zoho Data Security/Encryption/PII
Zoho Applications have a variety of administrative tools for handling sensitive financial, medical or PII data. Per the following Dept. of Homeland Security definitions: PII and Sensitive PII Defined DHS defines personal information as “Personally ...
How to Create or Modify a SPF Record (and test via MXtool)
How to Create or Modify a SPF Record Setting up Sender Policy Framework (SPF) for your domain is both simple and necessary to prevent email delivery issues from occurring. Beyond the basic requirement of having a valid SPF record for ALL of your ...
DMARC and Zoho Email Transactions
Spammers will often try to forge the "From" address in an email to deceive recipients and perform unlawful activities. Obviously mailbox providers want to prevent such emails landing in the inbox of their users, and email senders don't want their ...