Tags are unique identifiers that can be associated
to your CRM records to search, sort, categorize, filter, and segment
records in a more efficient way. It is very similar to adding keywords
or any additional information to any record in CRM. For example, there
may be few leads in your CRM account that require high priority. You can
tag those Leads as Important, so that you can easily filter them from the other Leads in your CRM account.
- Tags are module specific and are supported for all modules.
- Tags are public. However, they can be edited/deleted only by the users with the "Modules Customization" permission.
can be associated to CRM records that are added manually, via import,
generated via webforms. Tags can also be automatically associated to
records via workflow rules or as part of automated actions in a
- Tags can be used to filter records using Advanced filters and Global search.
- Workflows can be triggered for records based on the addition of tags.
- Tags can be used as criteria to filter records across CRM.
- Custom views in a module can be created based on tags.
Please refer this help link for more Information